10 ml X 20 Drinkable Shots
The Healthy Flow of Nature
UriCran® contains a powerful combination of Cranberry and Hibiscus along with Vitamin C.
This Combination’s approved effectiveness in prevention and treatment of recurring Urinary Tract Infections is attributable to the ability of both Cranberry juice and Hibiscus extract in UriCran® to exert a synergic antibacterial effect to reduce the colonization of Escherichia coli which is the most common pathogen involved in Urinary Tract Infections.
The Benefits of Cranberry in UriCran®
- In 2009, a group of researchers compared antibiotics head-to-head with daily supplements of cranberry extract in women suffering from recurrent infection.2 Cranberry (500 mg) and antibiotics (100 mg trimethoprin) were shown to be almost equally effective in preventing UTIs.2
- The Proanthocyanidins in cranberry effectively prevent UTIs by blocking E. coli from adhering to the urinary tract and bladder. Cranberry is especially effective for women who endure numerous UTIs annually.
The Benefits of Hibiscus in UriCran®
- In a double-blind, placebo-controlled, clinical trial, women taking hibiscus experienced a 77% reduction in UTIs.1
- Like cranberry, extract of Hibiscus sabdariffa in UriCran® prevents bacteria that cause UTIs from adhering to the linings of the urinary tract and bladder wall and may also possess bacteriocidal effects.
- Abundant in polyphenolic compounds, hibiscus may exhibit bacteriocidal (bacteria-killing) properties comparable to the antibiotics without the antibiotic’s side effect profile.3
- Allaert F. Double-blind, placebo-controlled study of Hibiscus sabdariffa L extract in the prevention of recurrent cystitis in women. Poster presented at the Federative Pelviperineal Diagnostics and Procedures Meeting: Convergences in Pelviperineal Pain. Nantes, France: December 16-18, 2009)
- McMurdo ME, Argo I, Phillips G, Daly F, Davey P. Cranberry or trimethoprim for the prevention of recurrent urinary tract infections? A randomized controlled trial in older women. J Antimicrob Chemother. 2009 Feb;63(2):389-95.
- Mounnissamy VM, Kavimani S, Gunasegaran R. Antibacterial activity of gossypetin isolated from hibiscus sabdariffa. The Antiseptic. 2002 Mar; 99(3): 81-2.)
UriCran® is a Registered Trademark of Deutsche Heilmittel GmbH, Germany.
- One UriCran® drinkable shot (10 ml) per Day.