High UV protection for every skin type
The sunscreen emulsion offers high UV-A and UV-B protection through a modern broadband filter combination. The special formulation offers immediate protection. The radical scavenger vitamin E cares for the skin, glycerine moisturises it. The light texture is quickly absorbed and leaves no white film on the skin. It is free of nanoparticles and perfume, and is also suitable for sensitive skin as well as for children from 3 years.
- The light emulsion offers high UV-A-/UV-B protection due to modern a broadband filter combination
- The special formulation offers immediate protection
- Vitamin E nourishes the skin
- Glycerine provides moisture, smooths and regenerates UV-damaged skin
- The light texture absorbs quickly, cools pleasantly and leaves no white residue on the skin
- Also suitable for sensitive skin and children from 3 years
- Dermatologically tested
- Free of nanoparticles and perfume
Apply generously and evenly over face and body before each exposure to the sun. Smaller amounts reduce protection performance. Apply several times, especially after spending time in the water, drying or sweating. Do not stay in the sun too long, even while using a sunscreen product. Do not expose infants and young children to direct sunlight.
For after sun care we recommend DERMASENCE Aloe Vera Active Gel with highly concentrated aloe vera extract.
Because our products are continuously being improved to reflect recent scientific discoveries, different versions might be in circulation at any given time. The list of ingredients on the product’s packaging is binding.
AQUA, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, OCTOCRYLENE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID, SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PIROCTONE OLAMINE, DIETHYLHEXYL SODIUM SULFOSUCCINATE, SILVER CHLORIDE, CARBOMER.